Wednesday, December 13, 2006

BORAT: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan (Larry Charles, 2006)




















This...is without a shred of doubt the FUNNIEST shit I've seen in years. And also amongst the sharpest 'satire' film I've ever seen(mainly poking fun on the U,S and A). Yes it's offensive, it's crude, but it got me rolling on the floor crying.

Want a little taste of Borat Sagdiyev?

"Jak sie masz? My name Borat. I like you. I like sex. Is nice!"

Enough said.

My Verdict: 4.5/5

LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE (Jonathan Dayton, 2006)




















A funny, quirky and heartwarming road movie. A great film debut.

My Verdict: 4/5

2 comments:

Senandung Mendonan said...

Po -- ni pulas. :) Pindah blogger plak ek hehe.. Hari tu atas katebang 16 jam pegi dan balik -- nasib baik ada on demand films .. ngala pegi tengok satu filem je (banyak tidur) -- da vinci code. ngala balik binge tengok superman returns, the illusionist, lady in the water, ngan invincible (philadelphia eagles fan ;-) ). Illusionist mmg best siot, seronok tgk norton ngan giamatti. kak komik layan cerita melayu :P .. btw kalau nak ole-ole from US, weekend ni balik rumah. :)

maberik said...

haha oo ok ok...nak balik la